Amsterdam Science Park is situated in the Watergraafsmeer district, on the eastern city limits.
All motorways to Amsterdam come onto the Amsterdam circular road, the ‘ring Amsterdam' (A10)
- Choose Ring oost (east ring)
- Take the exit ‘Watergraafsmeer/ S113’(‘ring Oost’/east ring)
- Follow the signpost for ‘ Sciencepark’ onto Middenweg. You will see a cemetery (Oosterbegraafplaats) on the left-hand side. Turn to the right onto the Kruislaan. Drive under the railway and Science Park 904 is on your right hand.
- Navigation: address: 'Science Park 904'
- Parking is possible in the area P7. Note: parking is not for free.
- Line 40
Runs from railway station Amsterdam Amstel to railway station Amsterdam Muiderpoort and back, and passes Amsterdam Science Park. Bus stop: Science Park
- Line 240
Connects railway station Amsterdam Amstel and Science Park during rush hour. Bus stop: Science Park
Railway station Amsterdam Science Park is within walking distance from the faculty building.
Which research institutes houses Amsterdam Science Park?
These institutes are located in building Science Park 904: astronomy institute (API), chemistry institute (HIMS), biology institute (IBED), physics institute (IoP), informatics institute (II) and lifescience institute (SILS).
The logic institute (ILLC) and the mathematics institute (KdVI) are housed at Science Park 107. The entrance of these institutes is situated at Science Park 105. this is also the entrance of Nikhef and Amolf.
SP 608 B, Village.AI
IvI-onderzoeksgroep Information and Language Processing Systems
Innovation Center for Artificial Intelligence (ICAI)
Bezoekadres Science Park 608 B, 1098XH Amsterdam, gelegen bij Startup Village.