It is becoming increasingly important to create social and economic impact through the UvA’s research. Therefore, in line with the Strategic Plan 2021-2026, the UvA will increasingly focus on achieving social impact and scaling up valorisation in the coming years. The UvA’s Strategic Framework Valorisation describes the ambition, objectives and areas of action with respect to scaling up its knowledge transfer. The UvA’s Strategic Framework Valorisation has the following core elements.
- Scaling up valorisation
- Increasing the impact of our research projects on the market and the public sector
- Enhancing mutual benefits: making better use of external sources for our research and teaching
- Enhancing our social position at the regional, national and international level
- Increasing strategic guidance, embedding and interfaculty collaboration
- Making things easier for academics and students who want to initiate valorisation
Areas of action
- Culture and HR policy
- Strengthening strategic guidance and embedding in the organisation
- Valorisation in/through education
For more information about the UvA’s Strategic Framework Valorisation, click here.